General Questions

Q. I see bugs in my house. Can you spray for me?

A. Your rental agreement states that we do not provide pest control services. Spray "Home Defense by Ortho" is a good product for most home insects.

Q. Can I have some touch up paint?

A. Yes, We have some touch up paint under your basement stairs. We have completed your homes move in touch up and left paint for your needs in the future.

Q. My Cabinet Doors & Drawers need adjustment, Can I do it ?

A. Yes, We have completed adjustments to your home at move in. Future adjustments with use and season temperature changes will make future adjustments necessary with wood cabinets. See Video Tab

Q. My refrigerator water filter needs replacement ?

A. The upgraded appliances you may have, will need water filters that you must purchase. The video tab section will show you how. If you need help, just let us know.

Q. My garbage disposal has stopped working. What can I check ?

A. If it is humming, something is jammed and needs to be cleared. If it does nothing, there is a small reset button on the bottom or side that may have tripped. Push it in to reset it 

Q. How do I turn the water off to my toilet or sinks?

A. There are water shutoff valves under each plumbing fixture. Turn them clockwise to shut off the flow.

Electrical Questions

Q. Can I control when my exterior lights above garage to come on or off ?

A. No,  Your home has a dusk to dawn switch for these lights for the illumination of the homes at night for security and safety. It is a good idea to leave the wall mounted garage lights on also. These lights also have a dusk to dawn sensors and light up the house number for home identification by EMS providers and visiting guests. All exterior lights are LED and use about 15 watts each 

Q. Can I replace the battery in our smoke detectors ?

A. Yes, The units are battery back up only and may need changing if you hear a slight beep. Only use new Duracell 9 volt batteries.Cheaper batteries do not last. If you need assistance with the replacement and have a fear of heights, please let us know. We are here to help! Safety First.

Q. I have a burnt out light bulb can you change it ?

A. No, We do not change light bulbs after you move in, but will assist you if you need help because of a fear of  heights.

Q. I have an electric outlet in every room that dosen't work, what's wrong ?

A. These outlets are generally are controlled by a wall switch for use with a table or floor lamp.

Q. I have an electric outlet in Kitchen / Bath / Garage / Basement that doesn't work, what's wrong?

A. check around sinks in kitchens and baths to see if any tripped GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlets may be the cause of the problem. Pressing the reset button on these outlets will often restore power to that outlet and those around i

Heating & Cooling

Q. How often should I change my air filter ?

 A. These should be changed every 60 days. We will provide them if requested but they can be purchased at home stores. Sized 16" x 20" - See Video Tab

Q. Can you change my air filter for me ?

Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.

Display real testimonials

A. Yes, We can assist if you need help! We are to help. A Video Tab is also available to view on installation.

Exterior Plantings and Parking:

Q. I would like to add some flowers to the front and back of my home - What can I do ?

What can I do ?

A. You can plant flowers to your home that have the front entrance planting area and along the garage walk for those homes that have a side front entrance. Plantings also can be done along the back of your home and deck. These plantings cant interfere with the grass cutting abilities of the maintenance department. All beds that you plant must be maintained by you with no weeds or over grown plants

Q. I will be having a party and will need additional parking ?

A. You can have your guest park along the road in the stone shoulder.Please do not park on the grass. Please be sure that they do not block the road for other people or emergency vehicles.